With Topo's Pre-Filters users can save their own searches in the Portal and do not need to select the filters again every time the user want to search for the same reports. This setting is individual for each user account.
Step by Step Guide
1. Log into your Topo account and go to your Portal.
2. Select the filters for your search and click on the new button Save As.
3. A left side panel will open up and type in a name for your search.
4. With a right click, you can rename the search anytime and select a symbol.
5. Your search is saved now and you can save multiple customized searches for your own account. With the arrow symbol at the bottom, you can minimize and expand the Pre-Filter panel.
If you have multiple saved searches, you can simply rearrange the positions with our drag & drop function.