To keep your New Tab structured and clean, Topo can group templates together and you can define your own groups. Only users with admin rights Global or Template have access to the Group feature. For more information on User Access Rights here.
1. Login to your Topo Account. Go to "Tools" and click on "Enable Editing Mode".
2. You will be directed to the "New" tab and will see the column Group.
3. Click into the field and type in a name for the group.
4. Click on the cloud symbol to save. Example: We have two templates for Buying and we want to put them into the group "Buying".
5. Refresh the browser.
Please note the refresh button might look different and located somewhere else depending on which browser you use. We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
6. The two templates are now listed under the group "Buying" in our New Tab.