To display your list in your own language, will help users to select the right item from a list to avoid misinterpretation. If you have access to the App Builder, you can them under "Manage Lists".
1. Log into your Topo account and activate the App Builder by clicking "Enable Editing Mode" under Tools.
2. Click on "Manage List" at the right corner under New.
3. Select a list and click on "Translation".
4. Choose the language and a new column will appear for each language.
5. Type in the translation and save it by clicking on the cloud.
6. You can also copy the translation from Excel directly into Topo but please note that you have to copy the entire row in order to add the translation.
For example: There are 4 columns in Topo and you have to copy 4 columns in excel to match the fields.
If you can't find your language in your list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it into the selection.