Our feature "Manage Lists" enables you to create preset data in form of drop-down menus or lists. User can choose information directly from the list to save time and to avoid typing it wrong.
1. Log into your Topo account and activate the App Builder under "Tools" by clicking "Enable Editing Mode".
2. Go to "New" and click on the symbol and then "Manage Lists".
3. A new window will pop up and here you create your lists for your reports. All available lists are displayed here and you can have as many lists as you want.
4. To create a list, click on "+ Add List" and enter a name for the list.
5. In our example we will create a list called "Sample List" and to add items for our list, click "+ Insert Item".
6. After you added all the items, you have to save it by clicking on the cloud on the left side. If you don't save it, you won't be able to use it in the App Builder.
You can copy list directly from Excel into Topo or upload a text file instead of typing an entire list in Topo.