With Topo's tags, you can define workflows or indicate status of reports for your users. Only Admins can create and manage tags for other users.
1. Log into your Topo account. Go to your Portal and you will find the Tag option under "...".
2. To manage and to create tags, go to "Tools" and then "Manage Tags".
3. A new window will pop up with your tag settings.
You can add the background color and the text color of your tags with our preset colors or use any other colors by adding the Hex Color Code into the field.
Four different actions can be triggered for your tags:
4 different actions can be triggered for your tags:
- Clear On Edit Doc. - Tag will be removed after the document is edited.
- Clear On Sync Doc. - Tag will be removed after a document is synced from another account.
- Lock Document - Documents will be locked for editing when this tag is set.
- Allow All Users - All users can use this tag.
After you set the actions, the admin can define which templates, user roles or users can use this tag.
4. Click on "+ Add Tag" and a new row will appear.
5. In this example, we create a tag called "Pending" and choose background color orange and text color white.
6. Set the action for the tag and assign it to certain templates or user roles only. By default tags are available for all templates, all user roles and all users.
7. To save the tag simply click on "x" on the top right. You can now go to your Portal and use the tag immediately.