Group parameters together according to test methods and amend them anytime.
1. Login to your Topo account and open your chemical report.
2. Go to a parameter group page and you see the test method display is in between the CASRN and the list parameters.
3. To edit it, click on "Edit Methods" and you will see a new column between "Parameter" and "Unit".
4. For example: Parameters 6 to 11 have "Testing Method 2". Click into the column and write "Testing Method 2".
To copy "Testing Method 2" for the remaining parameters, click on the small black square (Orange Circle) and drag it down. Similar to Excel, it will copy the fields for you automatically.
4. If all test methods are set, click on "Edit Methods" again to save the changes.
5. Parameters 6 to 11 are now grouped under test method "Testing Method 2".