To be able to collect the data for not only one test component but a group of test components, Topo allows you select individual test components and group them together for testing.
1. Login to your Topo account and open your chemical report.
2. Fill out the "Test Component" page with all necessary test component.
3. Go to any chemical parameter page and click on the arrow next to the white bar.
4. A list of test component will open and select the ones you want to test (Red Square).
Once you select a test component, a new column will appear on the right side for you to enter detected values or results (Orange Square).
5. To create a group of test components, click on "Add Group", select more than one test component and click on "Create Group".
6. A group column will appear on the right side and you have created your first group!
You can group as many test components as needed and to delete it, simply click on "x" next to the group in bar.