Preexisting data can be integrated in order to avoid typing in the same data again and again or to prevent you from typing sensitive data wrong.
1. Login to Topo and click on "Enable Editing Mode" under the Tools tab.
2. Click on next to the report you want to edit.
3. Go to "Actions" and then "Default Data".
5. Click “+ Add Set” and enter a name.
6. Click “+ Add Item” and a list will appear of available data fields.
The list of available data fields is generated by adding a data name under . Only if you added a data name it will appear on the list.
7. Choose a data field and enter the value.
Please make sure the value is typed in exactly like the value from the list or drop-down menu in order to display it.
In our example "abc" will now be displayed automatically as the customer number in the report.
Amendments will be effective immediately.