For Reinspections, Topo can copy information from the original report to make it easier for inspectors.
To activate Reinspection, you need to define which information you need from the original report.
1. Login to Topo and click on "Enable Editing Mode" in Tools.
2. Choose the template and click on .
3. Tick the fields you want to copy the information from in the Copy Section.
4. Exit the report and upload the changes by clicking on the cloud symbol.
5. In the Portal, you can now click on "..." and select "Reinspect".