Customize the Document Title of your reports and the File Name when you export your data.
1. Login to your Topo Account. Go to "Tools" and click on "Enable Editing Mode".
2. You will be directed to the "New" tab and click on the symbol next to the report.
3. Click "Edit" and it will open the App Builder.
4. Go to "Actions" and then "Document Title".
5. You can now drag & drop the information from the left side into the Document title bar or File Name bar.
As you can see in the screenshot, the File Name is created automatically according to the Document Title. If you want a different File Name, you can simple drag & drop different information into it.
You can also amend the PDF Filename which is the name of the pdf document when you export it. The name can be different from the Document Title.
Everything will be save automatically once you close this section.