In this guide, we will introduce the basic structure of Topo and explain how to navigate through the software.
When you first login to Topo, you will see our standard interface which will be the same on all devices (mobile phones, tablets and internet browsers).
In "Settings", you will find your account information, user management settings, language settings and editing button for creating templates.
- If you click on the "Enable Editing Mode", you will be able to create new templates from scratch or edit existing templates. (Only available for Admins)
- In "Manage Users", you can add users into your account and manage their access rights. (Only available for Admins)
- Under "User Settings", you will be able to set languages and please note that this will be only available if you have provided us the translation. (Only available for Admins)
- "Account Settings" shows you the basic information of your account.
After you have set up all your settings, we can start using Topo by going to the "New" tab.
At the "New" tab, you will find all your templates and you will also create your templates in here. Our sample account has 6 different types of templates already and you can create as many as you want.
To create a new report, click on the "+" at the right side of the report.
Once you opened the report you can start adding information and do the inspections.
If you have finished editing the report and click on "Exit" at the top right, you will be in the "Saved" tab.
To open the report again, you only need to double-click the report. In the "Saved" tab, you can amend the report as often as needed until you are ready to upload it on the portal. Once uploaded to the "Portal", you won't be able to make any changes anymore.
If you are ready for the upload, you need to select the report and then click on "Upload" at the bottom.
The report will disappear from "Saved" and move to the Portal.
Users can work with Topo offline and online. You can create reports and edit them in "Saved" offline and only when you need to upload the report, you will need an internet connection.
In the "Portal" you will find all your reports that have been uploaded from your users. Here you can search for reports with our Filter and review finished reports.
The report we uploaded from the "Saved" tab is now in your Portal.
Here you can review it, approve it, email it to people within or outside of your organization or simply export the report in a PDF document or the raw data in an excel sheet. You will find all these options at the bottom.
To search for reports, click on "Filter" and you can enter information to narrow your search.
To simply summarize the interface of Topo:
- New: Starting point for inspections and here you create a new report
- Saved: Reports will be saved here and you can amend it as often as needed before you upload it onto the Portal
- Portal: All reports will be saved on the portal and you can search reports, review reports and send them to people within or outside of your organization