Topo's top menu bar consists of 5 tabs and we will explain how to navigate through them to achieve great data collection, to be able share the data and most importantly to make use of the data by analyzing it to get valuable insights!
Please note that PLAN and INSIGHTS are only activated by request at the moment and the NEW tab will be hidden soon. Depending on your access rights, you might not see all 5 tabs and only 2 or 3.
For general information and settings, we have our Settings button on the left side.
PLAN (only activated by request)
In the PLAN Tab, you can schedule and manage inspection bookings for your inspectors, factories or 3rd Parties.
You can add events and assign them to users within your organization or assign it to factories.
NEW (will be hidden soon)
The NEW Tab stores all your templates and soon this tab is only visible when you activate the App Builder to modify and to create your templates for data collection. There are not limitations on how many templates you can have in your account!
The PORTAL tab is the first tab the user sees when he/she logins into Topo. All your finished reports are shown here and you can search for any report with our filters. Topo's Pre-Filter Feature allows each individual user to customize their searches by saving pre-set filters. Users don't need to select the filters over and over again and can simply click on saved searches (left bar).
With the New Report button at the bottom, you create new reports right from the Portal and finished reports can be shared with people within or outside your organization right away.
If you need data for small data analysis, you can export a limited amount of data into excel from the PORTAL.
After you create a new report from the PORTAL, the report moves to the SAVED Tab and all work-in-progress reports are listed here until you upload them to the PORTAL.
All work-in-progress reports are stored locally on your device which allows users to work on the reports even when they are offline! An internet connection is needed for uploading the report to the PORTAL.
Insights (only activated by request)
After collecting all your relevant data, our INSIGHTS Tab allows user to create dashboards to analyse your data. The INSIGHTS Tab needs to be activated by Topo and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the SETTINGS button, all users can sign out and find general information about their account:
- My User Settings: change the language setting for the templates (only available if translations of the template was provided to Topo).
- Account Settings: shows you the basic information of your account.
- About Topo: information about your Topo version
For Admins, you will have additional options depending on your access rights:
- Manage Templates: create new templates from scratch or edit existing templates.
- Manage Lists: create new or amend existing lists for your templates.
- Manage Tags: create new or amend tags for workflows
- Manage Workflows: only a preview and beta version for users at the moment. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Manage Users: add/ delete users in your account and manage their access rights.