Instead of just uploading a picture of the Measurement Chart, you can type in all the information directly in Topo.
1. Go into the App Builder and drag & drop the measurement chart into the template.
2. On the right side you see all the "Properties" of your measurement chart and at "Title" you can set the name for the chart.
3. For the measurement points, you can either enter them manually or choose from a drop-down list. You can set the prepared list under "Measure. Point List" in properties. You can add as many as you want and remove them at the top bar.
4. To add measurements, you can type them in into the bar at the top and it will automatically create a column for you to insert numbers.
5. For single tolerance, you can set it "Single Tolerance" by clicking it and change it to "True".
This a basic guide and if you need more information or have any questions about the properties, please contact email@example.com.