Define the look of your fields depending on what is entered. Send strong signals to the viewer when something is good or bad.
1. Go into the App Builder, click on "Actions" and then "Conditional Styles".
2. A new window will pop up and here you can add styles to your template. Click on "+ Add Rule" to start.
3. We need to define the "Rule" and determine what should happen with formulas. Example: only if "Accepted" is shown, the background will turn light green in Overall Results.
Click into the field and type in the formula. In Topo we use syntaxes to write formulas and you will find more information on syntaxes in our guide Automatic Calculations.
4. In "Style" you can choose what colours should be displayed. Click into the field and a new window will pop up for you to modify the background and text colour.
5. In "Target Fields", you have to set where the conditional style should be displayed. Click on the field and you can choose from a list of available fields.
6. The conditional styles will be saved automatically and are activated in your template immediately.