Only Admins have the right to add users into Topo and set Global Access Rights.
1. Go to "Settings" and click on "Manage Users".
2. A new window will open up and click on "+ Add Users".
3. Type in the email address and the name of your user and it will be saved automatically. The user will receive an email to set up his/ her password.
4. If you need to amend the email address, click into the field again and edit.
5. To delete a user, select the user and click "- Delete User".
If the user does not receive an email, please check your spam folder as well or try to reset the password.
To reset the password, please refer to this guide here.