In Topo's Portal, you can export all your report data, but with a little trick you can extract certain data only from your reports for data analysis.
1. Write down the Topo API: https://api.topo.cc/data/html/ in a text document and add the template ID of the report you want to export the data from.
2. Login to your Topo account. Go to "Settings/Tools" and click on "Enable Editing Mode".
3. You will jump to "New" and click on at the right side of your template. Look for "Reveal/ Display Template ID" and a small window on the top will pop up with the Template ID.
4. Copy the template ID and add it into the Topo API after "?template=":
5. Add the time frame in either years or months by adding "months=12" for one year and "months=24" if needed:
6. Find the IDs of the data fields in your template designer under and add each ID separately with "key=" and add a "&" in between each key.
For fields in a Dynamic Box or Table you need to combine the key of the Dynamic Box or Table and the key of the field.
Please note that the "Data Name" has to be filled out in order to for the export to be successful. In the screenshot you can see we have named our fields with "Questions", "Number" and so on.
7. Once you have added all the IDs, copy the entire query string:
8. Open Excel and go to "Data", "Get External Data" and then "From Web".
9. Paste query string into Address and click on "Go".
10. Enter your Topo email address and password for verification.
11. The data is available now and click on the top left to select all data and then "Import".
12. The data will be available in your excel sheet and you can create Pivot Tables for data analysis.
13. To update your data, you go to the "Data" tab and click on "Refresh All". A new window will appear for you to enter your Topo login details (same as in Step 10.).
After you entered your details, your data will be updated to the current stand in your Topo account.