You can receive reports directly in Topo from other accounts, work on them and return them to the requester.
This feature enables scenarios where a job can be outsourced by an organization and the data remains in the same format as if done in-house.
Step by Step Guide
1. In this guide, as an example, Third-Party 2 (TP2) sent you a report.
2. Log into your Topo account and go to "Portal". The report should be on top of your list with a sign on the right side. The sign shows you have access to this report and who the sender is. The name of the sender will be in brackets in the "Inspection Report" tag as well.
If you cannot see the report, please click "Refresh" at the bottom.
3. To work on the report now, click on this article Edit Template to get a Step by Step Guide.
4. The report is now updated and will be in your "Portal".
5. To approve the modifications and to send it back to Third-Party 2, click on "..." and then "Send to TP2".
6. The report is now sent back to Third-Party 2. Click "Refresh" and when you look at your portal, the report is locked and you won't be able to make changes anymore. This is indicated by the sign and your name will appear in the report name to show who made the changes.
7. To see a summary of modifications you have made, click on "..." and then "History". Third-Party 2 will see all these changes in their history as well.
History is sorted by dates (from oldest to latest) and you will see who worked on this report. Select "+" next to the date and a detailed list will appear with information of which fields have been changed. In this example, 1x Tag and 24x Fields have been changed by you and your information will appear in the placeholder "First Name Last Name <email address>".
To go back to your portal, click "X" on the top right corner.
8. If you need to make additional modifications, Third-Party 2 has to unlock the report for you.